teyla: Cartoon Ten typing on top of the TARDIS like Snoopy. (Default)
teyla ([personal profile] teyla) wrote2022-11-20 11:05 pm

Hello hello

Hi everyone, I just added a bunch of you to my circle, and if you're seeing this, you may have added me back! Anyway, it's late here so I'll keep this short: I am VERY BAD about using this platform; however, I have vague plans to maybe use it more as a personal-real-life-stuff place? Since I don't feel comfortable putting that stuff anywhere I can't lock at all. Sigh, Twitter Circles, you didn't last long ;;

So if you've added me, expect either no posts or mostly personal real life stuff! For fandom stuff, follow me on tumblr at t-eyla.
goodbyebird: Comics: Carol Danvers with her arms crossed, "Drop your pants." (C ∞ drop your pants)

[personal profile] goodbyebird 2022-11-22 07:12 am (UTC)(link)
Hey you ❤️
goodbyebird: Supernatural: Dean winks at you. (SPN wink)

[personal profile] goodbyebird 2022-11-23 09:44 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm hanging in there, quite stubbornly :D